Sunday, October 3, 2010

the aspens are yellowing!






So when I moved to Colorado, I thought that the seasons would change and the leaves would change just like on the east coast, you know, Georgia, tallahassee, etc. WRONG, there are no trees that turn red at all, or at least very few lol. Only aspens that turn yellow, so I was sad but Jenn and I still got great pics!! pretty psyched!

this week was pretty convicting and humbling spiritually. I learned a lot and am SO unbelievably thankful for my husband that God has provided me with and with amazing friends without whom, I don't know WHAT i would do. I love them. I also got to skype Sean this week so that was a blessing!!

And all my fellow Tallahassee lovers will appreciate what happened at my house last night! We had a Firefly Night! The first of manyyyy. They all loved it. So many people who had never experienced the WONDER that is Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka! It got a little crazay...but all in good fun! All in all, I miss Sean but am staying busy. Looking forward to all the amazing things happening in the next couple months...ps stay tuned for my HALLOWEEN COSTUME, all I can say is I'll be your teenage dream. till next time!

1 comment:

  1. AWWE YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS! Love those Aspens... Aspens are my 2nd favorite tree (next to the Palm tree of course...) Miss you tons! What are you going to be for Halloween? Cant wait!! XXO

    ReplyDelete