Wednesday, August 25, 2010




Wow, so over a month has gone by now since I have been without my best friend. It's rough. Yesterday was pretty bad to start off with but it got better when I went shopping (because Jenn made me) and we both went a little crazy, but that's ok because next month, there will be none of that. Anyway, I had been wanting grey stuff anyway and was going to order it online from Forever21.com but instead found some awesome finds at Charlotte Russe, one of which I could NOT find on the website, lame. But one of theme is the awesome little blazer style jacket to the left. Then Jenn and I both fell in LOVE with Givenchy's Hot Couture which I will most likely go back for next month lol. Thank goodness for good friends who also love to shop. She found some AMAZING things like a lace tank so she can recreate the amazing looks in this months Glamour. Hooray!
Last night was also the Jack Quinn's Running Club which was SO much fun and I had a great time with the other girls. I'm really glad I got to meet some other wives in my company too! Next week I am def bringing Kaia though, she would LOVE it!!!

Speaking of Kaia, her and Bo are friends again after him getting very protective of his boyfriend (Jake, Amy's dog) last time we all hung out. lol.

Anyway, I am hanging in there and I miss my hubby but know that God is in control and that Sean is busy. But I still miss him...

2 comments:

  1. I Love you!! You are too much fun... How long will you be in FL for? I wont be able to make it to homecoming... andd I want to see youu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you've been tagged ;)
    http://preppypinkblondie.blogspot.com/2010/09/awards-make-me-smile-big.html

    ReplyDelete