Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's a New Chapter in my Life!!!!



Well, It occurs to me as I look back at my last entry that, not only has it been awhile, but A LOT has changed since I posted.

First off, pretty much right after that post, I went to a haunted house where I fell through a hole in the floor and broke my pelvis. NOT FUN. I'm all healed up now though:) But it took awhile and it happened when hubby came home for his R&R:(:(:(

Second, I realized later on in June when the guys came back from deployment that I had a frenemy in my midst. Not only was someone I've posted about FAKING her every move with me but she spread a vicious rumor about me that could have had disastrous repercussions. I am no longer friends with her and have been feeling really convicted lately about the need to forgive her--not for her but for me. Anyway, keep ya posted on that! Here is Jenn who is still very much one of my best friends and is now a t Ft Bragg but came to visit me a couple months ago!



Third, Sean and I went to EUROPE during block leave last summer and had a BLAST! Here are some of the highlights...

LONDON

PARIS


ROME

And my personal fav: HARRY POTTER!!!

Fourth, My baby sister got MARRIED!!!! That's right, only 21 and she's married and now has a stepson! Crazy. She looked beautiful and I love her and wish them allll the best:)



Fifth, Sean and I are expecting a LITTLE HURLEY!!! We are so excited! I am 18 weeks along! We are so blessed:) This is us on St Patty's Day at the parade with out little family of three:)



Well, I'll try and post more as we find out the sex and decide the nursery theme and also as I craft! I just made some curtains you can see here:
Next, I plan on making a wreath!! Happy Spring to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment