Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So most people who are/have been pregnant pretty much hate me because, well, I love it! I haven't had any morning sickness, fatigue, constipation or any of the other fun things that apparently happen when you have a little bean inside you! 
Needless to say, I'm pretty thrilled about it:)

I'm kind of obsessed with Instagram:) 

So I went home for my BABY SHOWER!! Thrown by my lovely stepmom, and two mother-in-laws:) It was owl-themed and I loved all the decor! My sister, Jess, made owl cake pops and they were adorbs. 
This is a preview of the AMAZING maternity pics my baby sister, Bri took while I was home:) Can't wait to see them all edited!! 
Oh yes and we chose Brantley Kennan as baby boy's name:) 

I seriously can't wait to meet the little guy. He is so active and apparently big--in the 83rd percentile! AND I keep hearing how big I am..not exactly what you should be saying to a pregnant, hormonal woman lol. Strangers are so much nicer!! I was told I was sexy by a (female) barista at Starbucks and then she didn't give me a stinkeye when I didn't order decaf!!! And then in good old DT Colorado Springs, a chick walking across from me said I was cute pregnant! I will take these compliments any day. So if you come across a pregnant woman, DO ask how far along she is and then COMPLIMENT her! Don't tell her how big/small she looks. It's only going to mess with her head:) 

You know who's good at saying what I need to hear? This guy. 
He's great and he loves me and my preggo craziness:) 

Well, that's all folks. Happy Summer!! Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment