Wednesday, June 6, 2012

If I can't vent here, what's this danged thing for...

So if you're not ready for some candid rhetoric, then don't read on..


I am continuously perplexed by the people around me. Just when I finally get over one person stabbing me in the back, it happens again in a completely unforeseen, unexpected way.


 I am beyond happy with where I am in my life, with my {true} friends and with my amazing family. So why am I letting one person and her immature behavior affect me so? Because I have a heart. And sometimes, it gets a little bit hurt...


The sad thing is this makes me HATE having to deal with people in the Army. I don't do ANYTHING and they defriend me on facebook. This seems trivial but I really try and distance myself from the drama and I guess, by doing that, I come across as antisocial. But then they completely affirm my choice of actions when they do this stupid shit!! I don't understand. I am trying to be mature and just forget about it but it's hard. I guess all I can do is continue to live my life the way I think God wants me to and not worry about what immature, rude people think about me. Ug. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are going through this Colleen. I know what it feels like to have someone you trust hurt you. But time heals all wounds and your true friends and family will always be there to support and encourage you. This is such a wonderful time in your life and there is no room for those who will bring you down. The older I get the more and more I choose to surround myself with those who bring positive energy and light into my life. I am thinking of you and your little family and am so happy for you! And so happy for what the future holds for you! I hope to see you soon! Miss you and love you! -Candice

    ReplyDelete