Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby Brantley:)

Oh baby boy, I had a dream about YOU last night! And it was SO real! I can't wait to meet you and count your little fingers and toes and nuzzle your sweet little nose:) Which people are saying is either your Daddy's or your Uncle Connor's. Either way, it's going to be a perfect little nose. 



We took a tour of the hospital this week. The place where we will be meeting our little man. And I can tell you that it made it feel so much more REAL! This third trimester is going by so quickly! I remember a couple weeks ago when all I wanted to do was meet you but now I feel like if you came right now, I'd be so unprepared!! I want to take my birth classes and then feel more ready for your arrival!! God's timing is perfect though so whenever we meet you will be perfect. 

We are praying for you always, little Brantley and can't wait for you to finally be in our arms. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment