

ok, so I am really trying to stay positive. I will not be all emo in todays post. I will save that for another day lol. It will happen though, I assure you. I am really focusing on the positive because as long as I do that, I won't be sad and I will be distracted. This weekend I am hanging out with another wife and we will get through this together. I made a list too of all the AMAZING things I CAN look forward to for the next year:
1. Planning an amazing wedding with one of my all-time favorite people Christie McQueeney,
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out. twice:)
3. Two of my fav books are being made into movies that come out this year: Something Borrowed (Kate Hudson is playing Darcy) and Water For Elephants
4. Bible study called "Faith Deployed" which will help
5. My little niece will be one year old.
6. Many people will come out and visit me this year, to start off with my brother, Mike Emery and his gf Marisa Atwell and then hopefully my sister Jessica Swindell. This is a good place to start. ♥
Ok, so until next time, I have promised Sean that I will pray every single day. In order to fully remember this, I am taking advice from my bestie Beka and getting a white board for my fridge. Stay positive, everyone. love.
I LOVE YOU! <3 Feel free to call me whenEVER. PLUS-- I need your address.. maybe I can send you something Lilly to brighten up your day a bit ;) Hee hee... Miss you tons! XXo
ReplyDelete