Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Isaiah 20:9

“But if I say, ‘I will not mention him or speak any more in his name,’ his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.”

This is an awesome verse and one I feel that not all believers have heard before. I know that at times it can be so hard, I have been in some really difficult spiritual situations but I know that God loves me and though sometimes I may have to stand in the Truth alone, He has also provided me with loving friends and family who love me and don't judge me. Because God knows I am a pistol. My husband can tell you first hand that I can be the biggest "princess" (his word for brat) and I don't deserve his patience. God has really blessed me with an amazing, loving husband who is my soul mate. He deals with my shenanigans and then sometimes I get angry when HE is at the end of HIS rope with me! How selfish can I be??

God wants us to continuously share His Word. He does not call the equipped. He equips the called. It is a daily battle. But have faith, friends. We must. My Dad would tell you that this time in our country is the worst its ever been. He says we're trying to be like Europe and that now we are broke and godless just like Europe. I don't want to be part of what's wrong with this country. I love this country and I believe that the founding fathers had a vision that included a Savior. That is my vision too. Honor Him by speaking.



remember what we stood for.

1 comment: